Wednesday, October 27, 2010

First Day on the Blog

I’m collecting positive bits of information about anything to do with helping to lower high FSH and reverse premature ovarian failure. I’ve been experimenting on myself for a couple years now and have found out about lots of great stuff, none of which has helped me yet, but has helped others, and may help you!
Not sure what this blog will turn into, but we want anything positive posted. Maybe you've had success: regulating your cycles; improving follicle count; lowering FSH; and getting pregnant? We know there's lots of you out there!



I was given the high FSH low estradiol premature ovarian failure, move onto donor eggs diagnosis three years ago. Aaah, what a dark time and sometimes still is, but frankly life’s too precious to stay in that hole, and we must with all the effort we can muster, pull ourselves up and out.
This blog’s reason is to give some hope and share some info, links, stories etc. No, I’ve never been able to conceive in my years of trying, but many other women with high FSH have. No I’m not a doctor, but doctors haven’t been able to help me, so I try and help myself, because I honestly don’t know how to stop trying. I’ve been waiting for some wonderful pregnancy news to share my story, but why wait? I am collecting all this info that may help one person out there. It's very true, one way does not work for every body, this I know, but I’ll keep trying till I feel it’s time to stop, and in the meantime I’ll share any useful information I can. I want to be accurate with any info I relay, and will always add links so you can check it out yourself. Every blog will have a different theme, well that's the plan today anyhow.
Ok, I’ve never blogged in my life, what the hell is a blog? Hopefully I can make this practical and easy to navigate. With any of the information provided, be sure you do some of your own investigating and make sure it feels right for you before trying.

Maybe if we put our heads together on this one, we can at least improve the odds!

No comments: